08.02.2019 from 9:00-12:15pm
Presented by: Rochelle Dunn LPCC-S
Training Located at: 1251 Nilles Rd Suite 5 Fairfield, OH 45014
This training is approved for counselor, social work, and marriage and family therapy continuing education. In addition, it is approved by the Ohio Chemical Dependency Board for chemical dependency continuing education. Check CE Broker for detailed breakdown of CE types (provider number 50-24074)!
* indicates a required field
This program will provide an overview of ethical codes. The codes put forth by ACA, NASW and AAMFT
as well as by the State of Ohio will be discussed. Issues such as appropriate boundaries, gift-giving and
receiving, record keeping, social media and impaired practitioners will be discussed and attendees will
have the opportunity to raise their own ethical questions. Moral principles will be addressed and a
decision-making model will be presented for attendees. Documentation will be a focus of the training,
and the training will conclude with case studies.
1. To provide an overview of the ACA, NASW and AAMFT Code of Ethics as well as the State of
2. To discuss the moral principles as related to each ethical code.
3. To discuss dual relationships, gift giving, distance based helping, and informed consent as well as
other ethical issues as raised by attendees.
4. To present a decision-making model for ethical dilemmas.